Mr. Willis Onyango Olwalo – Deputy Director Supply Chain Management Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets and implements the Public Procurement and Assets Disposal Act 2015 regulation 16
- Co-ordination of the activities of the Ministerial Procurement review and Advisory Board.
- Preparation of the civilian annual procurement plans;
- Disposal of unserviceable/ obsolete/surplus stores ensuring value for money is obtained;
- Preparation of statutory reports required under the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, the Regulations and guidelines of the Public Procurement oversight Authority.
- Secretary to the Procurement Review and Advisory Board