Bogita Ongeri, OGW
Head of Public Communications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulation and implementation of the Ministry’s communication strategy.
- Providing routine information jointly with Col. Public Affairs
- Plan and coordinate activities to enhance MODs visibility
- Advises the top management on strategic communication issues
- Coordination of adverts and media coverage for Ministerial functions and activities.
- Organizing advocacy programmes on TV and mainstream Newspapers.
- Coordination of information updates for the Ministry’s Website.
- Receiving and responding to general and specific enquiries from the media and the public.
- Coordination of production of the Ministry’s documentaries and magazine.
- Preparation of press statements, rejoinders, press releases and media briefings.