Following the signing into law of the, THE MILITARY VETERANS ACT, 2022, all military veterans are required to apply and register with Ministry of Defence for fresh vetting and issuance of new Veterans identification cards.
MILITARY VETERANS’ REGISTRATION PROCESS:
The following items are required for registration:
● A copy of your ID Card in JPEG, PNG OR PDF.
● A copy of your passport size photo.
● A copy of your discharge book (Red book pages 2 & 3 or green book pages 2 & 3).
● Dependent’s ID card copies.
● Take note of your dates of Enlistment and Run Out Date (ROD).
Note: You may use your phone to take clear photos of the above required documents.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED
STEP 1: CLICK HERE
Click here to apply
STEP 2: Enter your details as required.
STEP 3: Get an OTP sent to your mobile phone number by clicking on (Send OTP).
In case you don’t receive an OTP? Please dial *456*9*5*5*1# to enable promotional messages
STEP 4: Enter the code sent to your phone number, check/click on ‘‘I have read and agreed to the instructions of this application’’.
YOU ARE TO COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIRED STEPS AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION.