Mr. Kennedy O. Radul – Ag. Assistant Director Information Communications Technology
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulation, implementation and coordination of ICT policies, strategies and programmes in the ministry.
- Developing ICT strategic plans for the MOD in liaison with the users;
- Oversees the implementation of ICT strategy and e- Government Policy;
- Oversees the implementation of ICT projects in the Ministry;
- Liaise with heads of Departments in the MOD and contribute to continuous improvements and change management initiatives;
- Providing technical and operational support for systems and infrastructure including networks, websites, email systems, databases and applications;
- Formulating and monitoring contracts with suppliers of ICT related services;
- Participating in the development, analysis and evaluation of Government wide technology issues, policies and legislations.