Mr. Francis Mutie, EBS
Head of Administration Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates ministerial functions and implements policies
- Responds to parliamentary requests for statements, motions and petitions.
- Development of policies and cabinet memos.
- Linkage between the Ministry of Defense and other Ministries, Departments and Agencies including Private Sector .
- Management of ministerial cross-cutting issues on HIV and AIDS, Alcohol and Drug abuse (ADA), Gender, Youth and Disability mainstreaming, Corruption prevention strategies and programs.
- Execute responses to public complaints
- Clearance of foreign military personnel aircrafts and naval ships within Kenya’s Exclusive Economic Zone.
- Work place safety measures, staff welfare and office accommodation.
- Employee and customer satisfaction surveys and implementation.
- Clearance of members of staff for foreign travels.
- Acquisition, preservation and purchase of Ministry’s land, plots and buildings.
- Provision of transport fleet management services.
- Responsible for secret registry management services.