- KENYA NAVY DELIVERS AID TO THE RESIDENTS OF KWALE COUNTY
- KENYA NAVY BASE MANDA BAY CONDUCTS A TREE PLANTING EXERCISE
- DRILL AND DUTY COURSE 06/22 GRADUATE
- MWAK CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WIDOWS DAY WITH A NATIONWIDE WIDOWS’ CONNECT SUMMIT CAMPAIGN
- WAJIR AIR BASE WARRANT OFFICERS & SENIOR NON COMMISSIONED OFFICERS SEMINAR KICKS OFF
- KENYA NAVY SENIOR LEADERSHIP COMMAND COURSE PARTICIPANTS GRADUATE
- MWAK MENTORS RTS RECRUITS AT MOI BARRACKS
- MWAK MENTORS MOI BARRACKS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL LEARNERS
- DEFENCE CS CLOSES THIS YEAR’S KENYA SPACE EXPO AND CONFERENCE
- DEFENCE CAS OPENS A THREE-DAY SPACE EXPO AND CONFERENCE IN NAIROBI
- IPSTC HOSTS DAY OF THE AFRICAN CHILD
- PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA SIGNS INTO LAW THE MILITARY VETERANS BILL, 2022.
The Executive Order No. 2 of May 2013 (Revised February 2020) created the Ministry of Defence. The work of the Ministry of Defence is informed by the Constitution of the Republic of Kenya. The Ministry is obliged to facilitate and support the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) in the discharge of their mandate under Article 241 (3) (a), (b) & (c) of the Constitution.
To defend and protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic, assist and cooperate with other authorities in situations of emergency or disaster and restore peace in any part of Kenya affected by unrest or instability as assigned.
A premier, credible and mission capable force deeply rooted in professionalism.
The Ministry of Defence is committed to defending and protecting the people of the Republic of Kenya and their property against external aggression and also in providing support to the Civil Authority as per the Law.
H. E. PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA, CGH
PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES
GEN ROBERT K KIBOCHI EGH CBS ‘ndc’ (K) ‘psc’ (UK) CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES
HON. P O ODOYO, CBS
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
DR. I M MOHAMED,CBS
LT GEN F O OGOLLA MGH EBS HSC ‘ndc’ (K) ‘psc’ (FRA)
VICE CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES
Lt Gen W R Koipaton MGH CBS OGW ‘ndc’ (K) ‘psc’ (TZ)
Commander Kenya Army