- MEDICAL RELIEF FOR RESIDENTS IN BARINGO COUNTY
- SWIFT, SILENT AND EFFECTIVE RAPID RESPONSE UNIT (RRU)
- FOSTERING KENYA ETHIOPIA MILITARY RELATIONS
- KDF COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AT GHERILLE, WAJIR EAST SUBCOUNTY, WAJIR COUNTY
- ETHIOPIAN PRIME MINISTER LAYS WREATH AT UGNM&M
- PS MARIRU HOSTS ISRAELI AMBASSADOR
- EX JITEGEMEE XXV FLAG -OFF
- CS DUALE HOSTS COUNTRY DIRECTOR FOR WORLD FOOD PROGRAM
- EXERCISE JUSTIFIED ACCORD 2024 KICKS OFF AT NANYUKI
- UK MINISTER OF STATE FOR ARMED FORCES VISITS CITSO, IN NANYUKI
- KENYA AIR FORCE AND USA JOINT SPECIAL OPERATIONS UNIVERSITY CONDUCT COMBINED JOINT AIR FIREPOWER INTEGRATION COURSE (C-JFIC) AT MOI AIR BAS
- CS DUALE COMMISSIONS NEW DORMITORY AT MOI FORCES ACADEMY
The Executive Order No. 2 of May 2013 (Revised February 2020) created the Ministry of Defence. The work of the Ministry of Defence is informed by the Constitution of the Republic of Kenya. The Ministry is obliged to facilitate and support the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) in the discharge of their mandate under Article 241 (3) (a), (b) & (c) of the Constitution.
To defend and protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic, assist and cooperate with other authorities in situations of emergency or disaster and restore peace in any part of Kenya affected by unrest or instability as assigned.
A premier, credible and mission capable force deeply rooted in professionalism.
The Ministry of Defence is committed to defending and protecting the people of the Republic of Kenya and their property against external aggression and also in providing support to the Civil Authority as per the Law.
H.E. Dr. WILLIAM SAMOEI RUTO , CGH
PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES
THE HON. ADEN BARE DUALE, EGH. MP
GEN F O OGOLLA EGH EBS HSC ‘ndc’ (K) ‘psc’ (FRA)
CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES
HON. PATRICK MARIRU,CBS
LT GEN JONAH M MWANGI MGH CBS ‘awc’ (USA) ‘psc’ (K)
VICE CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES
Lt Gen Peter Mbogo Njiru MGH CBS ‘rcds’ (UK) ‘psc’ (K)
Commander Kenya Army