To install, operate and maintain Communications and information systems (CIS) support in the Kenya Army.
To be professional Corps capable of providing CIS support across the entire spectrum of Army operation.
- Command, Control and administration of Signal Battalion and School of Signals.
- Technical control of l all Army communications resources.
- Training and evaluation of KACS officers and serviceman/women.
- Career progression of KACS officers and servicemen/women.
- Repair and maintenance of communications equipment.
- Co-ordination of field trials on newly introduced communications equipment in co-ordination with Army Hq and DOD.
- Formulation of communications policies in co-ordination with HQ KA and DOD respectively.
- Direction on writing, review, production and distribution of communications manuals.
| Kenya Army Signal Communication Equipments.